November 6, 2010

This + That + whatever.



What to do with that last cup or two of cake batter after the cupcake pans are as full as they should be? I hate to throw good stuff away so of course I find whatever else is on hand and make a cake.

This one was just for me and the hubby and so yummy!

French Vanilla with a Red Velvet heart. Just enough for 6 inches of deliciousness.

Cherry Almond Whipped Topping to frost it (had about a 1/2 cup left from a roll I made for the previous Sabbath, a little more topping made it just enough for this cake. Some plain topping for decoration - one can never have too much practice. Note to self - don't try this with half frozen topping, you get very weird "blurts" from your decorating tip.

Yes! I know you are drooling. It was gooood.
No, I don't normally make these for others, but if you ask nicely, you might get one in the future - I've got a couple mini-cupcake orders coming up ;)


Posted by Picasa
Cherry Almond Scented Oil - Bonus Size 120 mlDuncan Hines Cake Red Velvet 18.25 oz - 6 Unit Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment